Sunday, December 13, 2009

It is About Time

Well, I've finally done it.  I've finally set up a blog as a start to share with you my testosterone tales.  Nooooo .... I do not mean testosterone tales as in sorted, sexual, relationship tales.  I mean humorous (that would be the wit) and helpful (that would be the wisdom) adventures that chronicle the behaviors, thoughts, actions, and motivators of men in corporate America.  This is for all the business women working along side all that testosterone.  

Did you ever wonder what you would feel like if you were wearing the white shirt?  Do you know why the white shirt is really a boon for professional women? Want to know what estrogen-filled, testosterone-free phrases sound like?  Do you know how many different types of testosterone there are in the corporate America?  Stay tuned ..... I'll talk about all this and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment